Monday 19 February 2024

 Filleted bow compartment, planed flush deck joint,
 filled  screw holes

Today I finished up the fillet under the deck in bow compartment - I had to take a break from the monstrous overhead fillet job the previous day. I am in two minds to leave it as it is or to add a layer of glass - it can always wait as I made sure to leave good access.



then I planed the deck joint down, companionway bulkhead and also the cockpit coamings, and filled some screw holes in preparation for the round over of the sharp corners
 - all for the glassing  work to come, there are plenty more screws to fill  !!!!





and shop vacced the inside and outside and admired my work, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Working on rudder, Stainless, mast step, companionway hatch and lots of small things and of course sanding, and received my NEW epoxy good...