Monday, 31 August 2026


 This last sunday I made a short video of Cagarro sailing on a really calm day 

Please click the youtube picture below, to see it ...



...and other videos of Setka Cagarro on youtube
and while you are there please subscribe,
andto get notifications of the latest videos
please also click the bell icon.


It does not cost you anything, but the more people that subscribe,
the more it will will inspire me to create more videos.
It is not easy creating videos and more interested people will of course
inspire me to create more and better videos.


and while on the topic of more videos, 

if you have some requests for videos about any aspect of Setka Cagarro, the  setka build or something you would like more info about that was on the blog - 

please send an email to setkacagarro@gmail.com and I will try to fulfill your request.

 Or if you prefer not to send emails leave a comment under the comment section in the right hand side list.

Many, many thanks for visiting the blog
and I hope to see you on youtube soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 This last sunday I made a short video of Cagarro sailing on a really calm day  Please click the youtube picture below, to see it ... ...and...