Wednesday 14 June 2023

 First video of the Setka Cagarro build now on youtube


I have uploaded the first video of the build status at the moment to youtube - this is all very new to me, I am not aiming for movie kind of productions with slick edits and music and voiceovers. It is a one take, no edit description of what is happening. I am aiming to supplement the static nature of a blog with a video element, and will also add video of sailing the setka later- I am not interested in monetizing the the youtube channel, so there will not be any advertising on my youtube channel to disrupt anything - it is there for your enjoyment - hopefully 😊 😊 😊


i hope you have a look - thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Working on rudder, Stainless, mast step, companionway hatch and lots of small things and of course sanding, and received my NEW epoxy good...